Thursday, January 14, 2010

Calendar Spoof Inspiration



Mom does not have it together!  Why you ask?  One small glitch!

I lied...one HUGE glitch!

They messed up the days on the calendar.  My very observant Hubby who has attention to details with numbers picked up on the tiny mistake that would have sent me writing the wrong date for the whole entire year.  I will give myself some credit, maybe I would have noticed it.....umm in November!

That is my inspiration for today.  If a misprinted calendar went into print sold at Michaels for an outrageous price, and made it into the homes of many moms.....darn it who knows maybe one day my story could make it into print too!

If that is not enough inspiration for you then go visit Seekerville Julie's post was amazing yesterday!
2010...Your magic number?

7 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

Really?? And funny that it it was in THAT specific calendar! That makes me LOL!

Kerri Cuev said...

Yup! I didn't believe the hubby at first...thougt he was kidding around with me! Checked out the days and busted out laughing. Then got pissed because I had to change the calander grrrr! LOL!

ckcuev said...

see we dads get the moms to get it together because we are already there

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

lucky someone noticed.

lisa and laura said...

HA! This is too funny! And yeah, I'd love to see the dads calendar...

ckcuev said...

our calendars are accurate. we are good like that

Kerri Cuev said...

Moms can multi-task, enough said lol!