Monday, January 23, 2012

Adventurers Wanted! Sign-Ups for the bloghop begin

Are you looking for an adventure? You've come to the right blog. Sign-ups for the Choose Your Own Adventure Bloghop begins and will run until we get 15-20 bloggers.


In celebration of Chinese New Year and the year of the dragon, our theme will involve a mighty dragon.






You must be a follower of this blog to join, be able to write a small piece to the adventure, and use Google Docs. You must be available the night before it goes live to give the other writers your permanent URL, and lastly go crazy and have fun.  It will go live sometime in March, and there will be a vote as to the specific date the bloghop will take place.


This is a great way to connect and get to know other bloggers. The last two bloghops were awesomely fun and I've made great bloggy friends. Looking forward to the next adventure!


To see what a Choose Your Own Adventure Bloghop is CLICK HERE.


To sign up to be a stop on the adventure, use the linky tool below. I'll send out e-mails when we have enough Adventurers.




11 comments:

David P. King said...

That's a cool idea for a bloghop. Sorry I can't participate right now, but bets of luck! :)

I admit it, I love the dragon theme.

Saba said...

Yay! I can't wait! Last adventure hop was a blast :D

Claire Hennessy said...

How could I resist when the last blog hop was such fun. And at least this time I will have more of a clue about what the hell it's all about! Yay!

Crystal Collier said...

I am so totally in! Of course you probably already knew that. :) I'll bring the cheese to the all-night-athon before launch. Who's going to bring the crackers?

Deana said...

Aww man, I'd love to do it this time around, but as knee deep in edits as I am I don't think I can pull it off. I will definitely visit when you all do it though! These are so much fun Kerri!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Sounds like fun, but venturing into Google docs intimidates me. I love simplicity. Sorry, I must back out--I also have tons of edits to do for friends. *Sigh*

Alleged Author said...

I do love reading all the choose-your-own-adventure posts!

Lydia Kang said...

Sounds like a great bloghop!

I have been opting out of bloghops for the next few months so I can focus on a bunch of projects at hand. Good luck to you all!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

I'm on the fence, Kerri! A little overwhelmed with work right now and not sure I can commit. But it sure would be fun.... I'll try to check back and see if you fill up, and if you don't and you need someone, let me know!

Aun-Juli said...

I'm in! :D

Anonymous said...

I've always loved choose your own adventures!