Thursday, January 31, 2013

A-Z Challenge



Okay you guys, I'm going for it! One month of blogging from A - Z = total blog pandemonium. Every year I say I want to do it, but as you can see from my once a week blog posts that, blogging every day scares the baajeez out of me. I figured the best way to tackle this, is to pick a theme. It was a no brainer for me. I've been wanting to do a blog series on spooky and interesting places (Like for four years). The series was inspired by one of my very first blog posts, "spooky settings" (and it has became my most popular post).

I'm really excited about this challenge. I hope someone will be inspired to use one of the locations I'll be blogging about, in their story.

Go visit Alex J. Cavanaugh and sign up. Don't forget to add the code after your name to label what kind of blog you have *slams head on desk* Yeah, I forgot.

Who is doing the A-Z challenge? Come on, don't be shy. Let me know so I can follow along. If you are, what tips can you give us.

3 comments:

Jeremy Bates said...

This is my 2nd year in A to Z. My advice would be to write some blogs in advance. I didn't do it last year. Half of the people never finish it. About half way through it can bog one down. Whatever you do, stick with it! You CAN do it. I am #329 on the list and will see you there. Cheers.

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I've done the Challenge each year but will pass this year. I'll miss it, but will look forward to seeing all the interesting posts around during April! Glad you're signing up, Kerri, and your theme sounds very intriguing!

Crystal Collier said...

Kerri, you're super brave. I've been thinking about it, but am still not committed. Every year I get that stab in the heart, that, "And WHY aren't I participating?" Well, there's always an excuse. I'll still be schooling the kids in April, and then there's the question of the draft I'm committed to finishing... I'm still up in the air on this one. We'll see what happens in the next month or so.