Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blog Hop Interview for KitLit/YA Authors

My writer friend, Jadie Jones has invited me to participate in a blog hop interview. After my questions I'll tag three other writers who will get to answer four questions of their choice from a list on their blog next week. It has been fun to go back, and see who answered what questions. Make sure you visit Jadie, and while you're at her blog check out her new book, Moonlit, which I can't wait to read the sequel too!

Here are my answers that I chose from the list I was given.

1. What are you working on right now? I'm still working on the Deadly Kisses series. Book two, Deadly Darkness will be published in late 2014 by WiDo Publishing, so I've been busy writing the final book to the story called Deadly Escape. It will definitely be a bittersweet moment once the series is complete.

2. Why do you write what you do? What better way to relive all your firsts by writing a YA book. That and I think teens are awesome, and an inspiration to me (Maggie S. I'm pointing to you, kid).

3. What is the hardest part about writing? Plotting.

4. How does your writing process work? Don't laugh, but I'm pretty simple. I sit my bum in the chair and just go, go, go.

Tag you're it! Look for these writers answers on their blog the week of the 29th.

Laura Howard, author of The Forgotten Ones

Nancy Cavanaugh, author of Mystic Romance and Amrita

Laura Diamond, author of Shifting Pride, New Pride, and Endure

Wendy and Charles Siefken, author of Kai's Journey


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your answer to number 2.